Friday, September 10, 2021

A Picture of Nectar, Brian


Awesome, so right off the bat, the album starts and lets you know it's going to be annoying. Kazoo clown bubble machine music. I think I've seen Phish? I think I've heard this album? As I am on record previously stating, the closest I got to regularly liking Phish was when I was fourteen and didn't smoke weed yet. I have stronger associations with the band's fans than I do their music because they all seem mostly fine and easy to get along with and they're very fun/funny to laugh at/with. I'm not sure if I can truly call myself a full ~Phan~ but I have nothing against them. And like any jam band, seeing 'em live is where it's at man! So I can understand why any of these four-minute songs could easily be turned into four hours, and I also get that it's fun to dance around with hot hippies as the iTunes visualizer is turned up to 10,000 in the middle of Madison Square Garden. All in all, it makes a lot of sense Phish is from Vermont (best state) and if it's good enough for Bernie it's good enough for me. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 5 PUKES OUTTA PHIVE P PHOR PHISH.

No comments: