Recorded entirely on a notes app voice to text take it as you will. I apologize for all the typos and can only attribute it to my mumbling
I first became familiar with customer through the song Amsterdam off the album blank.
In college as a friend of Melissa's I certainly heard far far far and barrel of the gun. I remember them being fun dancer though not as upbeat as other song kind of jams that would be played at 671 Melissa's apartment my freshman year. There's something to be said for being adjacent to a band that a friend of yours really likes. Do you have a certain fondest for it but ultimately don't really care about it
Listening to them 15 years later, I found them to be fine but a little bit more whiny than I remembered bongos be damned I’m not sure if Guster is my jam anymore.

2 comments:
An exciting new format in the genre
you, too, should take the voice-to-text challenge.
Post a Comment