Wednesday, August 12, 2026

In My Place 223

August 11, 2026. 40.07803, -75.08236. See the updated map here. See all the blog posts here.


Zoom in to see the threat, and then wonder with me about how better the world would be if people weren't trained to be so afraid all the time. Last week, I told the story of the old lady coming into our house and said how proud I was that we had our door open for our community and were able to get her help, and a family member was like "well what if she had come in aggressively?" And I'm like, but that's literally not what happened. If I had the mindset of that family member, I'd buy a gun and shoot any old lady that came near my house, or at the very least threaten anyone who gets near the fire escape of the apartment you're renting. Doesn't seem like an emotionally healthy way to live, but that's just me.

No comments: