Wednesday, November 16, 2022

HOMEWORK: Penile Cancer Presentation


I wasn't making it up the other day. I really had to make a PowerPoint presentation about penile cancer. I also wasn't making up the fact that penile cancer exists. It does! It may not be as flashy as testicular cancer, but it's out there, affecting normal dudes like me and you! If you're like me and want to take care of your penis as best as you can, this PowerPoint is for you.

I tried to add some humor to the presentation itself. I did one of those juxtaposition things where the words I was saying (added as comments below each slide for you) were deadly serious, but the pictures up on the screen were supposed to be funny. Allegedly. Not many people laughed. Oh sure, some people told me afterward that they "wanted to laugh but held back," but c'mon. We've all been to comedy shows. Are the successful ones full of people who are all collectively holding back their laughter? Maybe I should've started with a funny joke instead of starting the PowerPoint seriously and slowly ramping up the so-called hilarity. I dunno. (Also... I'm not that funny...)

So click on the link and check it out if you want to learn something, or if you are the type of person who visits Puke on Your Birthday every day just PRAYING that you're going to find illustrations of penises. Today is your day.

No comments: