I'm glad JMK was able to interview leadperson Rebecca so that she could reference video game Persona as an example of pronouncing the band's name, so that I didn’t have to, and instead would reference the reference.
Persona is a great almost analogy for normal human living. Think: you're a high schooler. You have friends who you develop social bonds with in and out of school. You use these bonds and the power of imagination to stop evil plots and change hearts. You allow the real, deep persona of a particular person develop to the level of awakening, power, and actualization. You go out for sushi buffet.
Without being sure I get it, that last part is what I think Free Your Mind! is pushing towards, and in that respect I'm all about it. In another respect, however, this stuff is way too hardcore for me. But hey, they're doing something here! And eleven minutes! I can jam about that long on this frequency, but that's probably about it. Keep being crazy you crazy kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment