Thought I could be a "woo woo" girl, a spiritual gangster of sorts. A woman who charges her crystals at night and drinks moon water. A yogi, a meditator! Mariee Siou said "alright, bet," and proved me wrong. Take all opinions with a grain of salt, as I never finished the album. The songs were too long and slow for a morning commute into the city. I did not gravitate to finish the album. I, a newly minted Rock and Roll Girl™, even turned back on the Titus Andronicus album from last week for refuge. I don't believe anything I listened to was bad or not performed well. Faces in the Rocks just did not strike the right chord with me this week. All music has a time and a place, and I will happily listen to this album while I get my birthday massage next week.
Listen to this album when you want to relax in a quiet place.

No comments:
Post a Comment