Friday, February 28, 2025

Faces in the Rocks, Brian


oh yeah. OH YEAH. This made me stronger. Felt myself going super-saiyan with every song. I'm wearing corduroys and a cardigan in Western Massachusetts and I am unfuckwithable. (As I write this feb 27 2025 darling Mariee is performing in my beloved Northampton, birthplace of indie brian. I have seen so many miles there in a subaru outback if you doubt me you can meet me OUT BACK!!!) Anyways I'm on board, love it, into it, Mariee is playing somewhere I've never heard of this sunday in philly March 1st (the fallser club??) and I am debating going off the strength of the blog, unfortunately she is still opening for Eve6. Can understand someone saying it all can seem NPR-y but I think that's probably a personal thing, I don't think it's anyone's fault they're featured on All Songs Considered. The album feels comforting in a way I can only describe as multi-seasonal, the weather doesn't matter but you do know it's Sunday. I will be sending her Christmas song to all my self-described liberal aunts regardless, we stan a Pro-Palestine baddie, 5 out of 5 pUUkes.

No comments: