Everyone's getting in on the fun! Thanks to Sara for picking this week's album. You can be like Sara and pick an album for Record Club! Let me know!
As always, check out old albums at the archives, and continue below to see this week's choice.
As always, check out old albums at the archives, and continue below to see this week's choice.
WEEK 18 — June 2-8, 2019
What we're listening to this week (Sara's pick):
ALBUM: I Am Easy to Find
ARTIST: The National
RELEASED: May 17, 2019
WHAT GENRE IS THIS: Indie rock
WHY SARA PICKED IT: "I've never listened to it but I'd want to give it a try. Plus selfishly I'd like to pick something I have no feelings about in case the album gets bad reviews and I take it personally."
TRACKLIST:
ALBUM: I Am Easy to Find
ARTIST: The National
RELEASED: May 17, 2019
WHAT GENRE IS THIS: Indie rock
WHY SARA PICKED IT: "I've never listened to it but I'd want to give it a try. Plus selfishly I'd like to pick something I have no feelings about in case the album gets bad reviews and I take it personally."
TRACKLIST:
- You Had Your Soul with You
- Quiet Light
- Roman Holiday
- Oblivions
- The Pull of You
- Hey Rosey
- I Am Easy to Find
- Her Father in the Pool
- Where Is Her Head
- Not in Kansas
- So Far So Fast
- Dust Swirls in Strange Light
- Hairpin Turns
- Rylan
- Underwater
- Light Years
READING SOME SHIT: There's so much shit out there, man. Critics love writing about the National (I do not blame them for this). Here's the NY Times, why not.
Happy listening, fam! Have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment