Monday, April 27, 2020

WPPR, Episode 2: 30 Day Song Challenge

30 Day Song Challenge (click to enlarge)

DOWNLOAD OR STREAM MP3 HERE.

4 comments:

sunny said...

Now that's how you do it

Joe K said...

I meant to tell you, I didn't see your comment under episode 1 until I was posting this, not sure how I missed it.

I appreciated the suggestions, even though it was too late and I was too lazy to try to follow them this time. I did try to work in a few crossfades, but the mic quality is still a little shitty. Gotta figure that one out.

sunny said...

Oh it's noticeably improved! The fades between tracks are working and your talking cuts are much much clearer. There's still a bit of the "cave" acoustic but the background noise/static is gone so it's easier to hear you, and it's more closely normalized with the music.

Most importantly it's two hours full of slammers.

Joe K said...

Posting the tracklist here (and also on Ep. 1) so I can easily look back and make sure I don't repeat songs for future episodes.

1. “Black” by Okkervil River
2. “96 Tears” by ? and the Mysterians
3. “She Moves in Her Own Way” by the Kooks
4. “FDT” by YG and Nipsey Hussle
5. “Up on Your Leopard, Upon the End of Your Feral Days” by Sunset Rubdown
6. “Twist and Shout” by the Beatles
7. “Here It Comes (the Road) Let’s Go” by Spiritualized
8. “Drunk II” by Mannequin Pussy
9. “This Is the One” by the Stone Roses
10. “Bobby” by (Sandy) Alex G
11. “A Decade Under the Influence” by Taking Back Sunday
12. “Mary Jane” by the Vines
13. “Rock Me Gently” by Andy Kim
14. “Bang Pop” by Free Energy
15. “We Will Become Silhouettes” covered by the Shins
16. “My Generation” by the Who
17. “You’re the One That I Want” from Grease
18. “Teen Age Riot” by Sonic Youth
19. “Newspapers” by Fiona Apple
20. “Sons and Daughters” by the Decemberists
21. “Martha Divine” by Ashley McBride
22. “Theme from Cheers” by Titus Andronicus
23. “MMMBop” by Hanson
24. “Listen to Me” by Baby Huey and the Babysitters
25. “I Feel Better” by Frightened Rabbit
26. “Mistake” by Middle Kids
27. “Casey” by the Menzingers
28. “Horseshoe Crabs” by Hop Along
29. “Missed the Boat” by Modest Mouse
30. “Hit and Run” by King Tuff