Sunday, April 26, 2020

Album of the Week: Tinted Windows

I don't know how to write an intro anymore without talking about the coronavirus. But it's definitely reaching the point where I'm getting tired of shoehorning the pandemic into every single goddamn thing that I write. It's been weeks. This is the new normal. I'm getting used to it. Sorry for all this.

Ignore that first paragraph, and continue on with this second paragraph: You can look at our archives HERE, and you can listen to the Record Club Playlist HERE, and you can check out our current week's pick below.

WEEK 65 — April 26-May 2, 2020

What we're listening to this week (Joe's pick):


ALBUM: Tinted Windows
ARTIST: Tinted Windows


RELEASED: April 21, 2009

WHAT GENRE IS THIS: Alternative rock / power pop

WHY JOE PICKED IT: This is not an egobituary.

TRACKLIST:
  1. Kind of a Girl
  2. Messing with My Head
  3. Dead Serious
  4. Can't Get a Read on You
  5. Back with You
  6. Without Love
  7. Cha Cha
  8. We Got Something
  9. Nothing to Me
  10. Doncha Wanna
  11. Take Me Back
LENGTH: 35:47

READING SOME SHIT: 2009 isn't too long ago, so there's still some shit on the internet from that time. Here's an interview with 3/4ths of the band.

Happy listening, fam! Have a great week!

No comments: