11 REASONS WHY SPIN CLASS IS GREAT BUZZFEED LISTICLE
Number 9 will make you LOL!!!
1. It’s really easy to sign up!!!
I just went on the website for Elkins Spark and entered my sixteen-digit credit card number for a drop-in fee.
2. I didn’t break the bank!!!
3. The instructor was really helpful!!!
4. It was quite a challenge!!!
5. I was the only guy there!!!
6. I was informed of the type of music that suburban moms listen to these days!!!
7. The instructor warned us when songs had curse words, and continually apologized during those songs!!!
8. You get to burn off any cheesesteaks you’ve recently eaten at a strip club
9. You get to act like a Nick Kroll character, even if you’re like me and have never found a single thing that Nick Kroll has ever done funny!!!
10. I got to work on my summer bod, and it only took 45 minutes!!!
11. I’ll definitely be going back!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment